Monday, December 28, 2015

ask a GD question!

I've been single awhile - I mean, aside from that 3 1/2 years, mainly all of my adult life. So, I've done the dating apps before, and now I'm just back at it.

Before, I would try and be so accomodating with guys. I'd drive the conversations, I'd meet them somewhere convenient if they wanted, and <gasp> I'd even offer to pay on the first date.

The new me is here.

Current problem is that lots of men don't ask questions as we're talking and getting to know one another. Take for example...


So, he's got the "How about you?" going strong, but that's really it. If I had time to type up more of this conversation, you would see more of it above, but you get the point.

So now what? The old me would keep on asking him questions, I'm sure I'd suggest us meeting, then let him pick the place...

But no more. Now, if they can't keep up the conversation, #byefelicia. If you can't be bothered to ask a few questions, what will it be like on our first date? Oh, I know....you'll be talking and talking and talking...and I'll tell you the rest on my next post. I had a date just before Christmas that went like this.

Hey single ladies, am I expecting too much?
Do you find yourself in similar situations?

Have a great day friends,
The Zen One 

No comments:

Post a Comment