Friday, December 25, 2015

How to Wake up

Zen... that is not fucking me. I'm the other half of this blog.... the friend, the non-Zen one. Ya know why? Being single BLOWS. This morning I Facetimed my family and started balling on Facetime. I acted like it was just because I missed them, and yeah they're ok but I don't really miss them. I just damn saw them at Thanksgiving. I was crying because they have a family and people around and I woke up by myself in bed. Here's how I'd like to wake up pre-children...wake up and fuck. Yes, that's right. I love me some morning sex and guess what I didn't have this morning? Sex. Post kids, I'm totally cool with being woken up by being pounced on by children but for right now...I'm REAL OVER WAKING UP ALONE.

My friend is so positive and she's gonna find a wonderful man who will cherish her and love everything about her.

Me, right now I just need to get laid. Good sex, bad sex, I don't even fucking care. Ha! Fucking care-pun intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment